Why I chose to write about life?

What could an 18-year old boy write about life?

I mean,I've been living for almost 18 years and I'm only aware of 12 years of them. 

First of all,I'm a guy,obviously,and I'm from Egypt. I don't know how I should put my thoughts into words but I'll try as hard as I can to enhance my writings.


So,

Life as we know it,life and more life. I suppose many are reading this blog and lots of age ranges so I'll try to simplify as much as I can. 

Who are we?
My supported point of view will be a bit religious,yes! God! I believe God created each and every one of us for a unique selected purpose and you are vulnerable to knowing this purpose at any time in your life! So basically,we are God's creations,created to fulfill his plan on Earth during our lifetime. Created to enjoy life as well as making it out of it with a purpose. 

What purpose?

You think you're leading a bad life? Or represent a huge fail?
NO,let me tell you about what a huge fail is. 
A young teenager,18 years old,was in a relationship. He and his girlfriend got involved physically and right after it,he went home,he knew something was wrong,he knew something was missing. His girlfriend called him when he got back home and told him that they weren't too cautious during their 'action'. His face turning pale and white as a sheet,he took to bed,his blanket over his head and he was afraid to get another phone call telling him that his girlfriend was pregnant! Then he has to deal with his parents and hers!
He took his bed as a sign for his failure and he never got up to start his day or even end it properly,with this physical and mental pressure,he failed to move on with his life,he failed to meet again with his girlfriend at least to check whether she's pregnant or not. This guy I'm talking about would possibly lie in a mental hospital right now.

You see what a huge fail is?
Huge fail is defined as the disability to move forward no matter what faces you from difficulties. You only fail when you fall down and don't get back up. You fail when you decide that you give up on a certain goal and don't keep going. 



We were talking about a life purpose,oh don't worry about that! You'll know it sooner or later but how? I'm gonna show you how to know it. The first step will be finding your heart leaning towards a particular subject and you have to believe that NO MATTER WHATEVER HAPPENS IN YOUR LIFE,IT'S ALL FOR A BETTER END. Never judge yourself or build any permanent thoughts about your life just because of a temporary situation! Trust yourself,your ability and most important,God!


My next blogs will go deeply religious and I will be speaking of main life events and what could possibly face each and everyone of us!
I know most of you would underestimate my ability to speak of all this but after all,I am able to put my thoughts into words!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, yes, that's really interesting "topic" :) I wish you good luck :)

    ReplyDelete